The ANCA CPR team will work with you at no charge to develop a business resilience plan tailored to your individual needs through working groups, webinars, individual consultation, and ongoing support. Schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment and a CPR Program Navigator will reach out to get you started with an interview to learn more about your organization’s needs.
Based on your needs, our team can help you:
- • Create a strategic plan to reduce your fixed and variable costs
- • Develop online sales and e-commerce functionality
- • Reduce overhead and energy costs
- • Apply for disaster-related business funding assistance
- • Create a transition plan
- • Develop employees to take on leadership roles
- • Build belonging for diverse staff and visitors
- • Participate in shared aggregation and distribution services to increase the efficiency of getting products to local and regional markets
ANCA CPR is funded through the U.S. Department of Commerce's Economic Development Administration and The Mastercard Impact Fund, which is administered by The Mastercard Center for Inclusive Growth.